Millions of air travelers miss their flights each year at the world's top destination airports. Avoid the stress, inconvenience, and cost of being one of them with Connect On Time and Connect On Time Pro - the only mobile apps available anywhere that can quickly answer your three most time-critical travel questions, namely . . .
- Which terminal does my airline leave from?
- Where is my gate?
- How much time will I need to reach them?
Here's how in four quick steps.
Step 1 - Select your destination airport. You own the ones showing red arrows. All others are available for in-app purchasing.
Step 2 - Use the airport map to quickly locate your gates and the checkpoints you may have to pass through. Next, tap the Gate Selection button.
Step 3 - Enter your "From" and "To" selections on the picker wheel, then press the Calculate Connect Time bar.
Step 4 - Your estimated connect time instantly appears. Add wait times for checkpoints and lines if required. Now go catch your flight.
There's more. Airline terminal location, shuttle schedule, other transportation services, and quick tips listings are also at your fingertips. Simply tap the appropriate icon on the tool bar at the bottom of each screen for your selection to instantly appear. You'll never have to search another slow, clunky airport website or app for this information again.
Connect On Time is ideal for occasional air travelers requiring information for only one or two airports which are available through the in-app purchase feature for only $1.99 per airport.
Connect On Time Pro is for frequent air travelers who need to make connecting flights through the world's leading airports, and makes all airports available for one modest in-app package purchase price of $3.99.
Currenly the following 49 top destination airports are featured in both versions. The airports serving Abu Dhabi, Honolulu, and London-Stansted are free in Connect On Time; and those serving Abu Dhabi, Amsterdam, and Antalya are free in Connect On Time Pro.
- Abu Dhabi International Airport (AUH)
- Amsterdam Schiphol Airport (AMS)
- Antalya Havalimani Airport (AYT)
- Atlanta Hartsfield-Jackson International Airport (ATL)
- Bangkok Suvarnabhumi International Airport (BKK)
- Beijing Capital International Airport (PEK)
- Boston Logan International Airport (BOS)
- Charlotte Douglas International Airport (CLT)
- Chicago O'Hare International Airport (ORD)
- Dallas/Fort Worth International Airport (DFW)
- Denver International Airport (DEN)
- Detroit Metropolitan Airport (DTW)
- Dubai International Airport (DXB)
- Dublin, IE (DUB)
- Fort Lauderdale-Hollywood (FLL)
- Frankfurt International Airport (FRA)
- Hong Kong International Airport (HKG)
- Honolulu International Airport (HNL)
- Houston George Bush Incont'l (IAH)
- Incheon-Seoul International Airport (ICN)
- Istanbul Ataturk International Airport (IST)
- Las Vegas McCarran International Airport (LAS)
- London Gatwick Airport (LGW)
- London Heathrow Airport (LHR)
- London Stansted Airport (STN)
- Los Angeles International Airport (LAX)
- Melbourne International Airport (MEL)
- Miami International Airport (MIA)
- Minneapolis-Saint Paul International Airport (MSP)
- Newark Liberty Int'l (EWR)
- New Orleans (MSY)
- New York John F. Kennedy (JFK)
- New York LaGuardia Airport (LGA)
- International Airport (JFK)
- Orlando International Airport (MCO)
- Parish Charles de Gaulle Airport (CDG)
- Philadelphia International Airport (PHL)
- Phoenix Sky Harbor International Airport (PHX)
- Salt Lake City International Airport (SLC)
- San Francisco International Airport (SFO)
- Seattle-Tacoma International Airport (SEA)
- Shanghai-Pudong International Airport (PVG)
- Singapore Changi International Airport (SIN)
- Sydney Kingsford Smith Airport (SYD)
- Tampa Int'l Airport (TPA)
- Tokyo-Narita International Airport (NRT)
- Toronto Pearson International Airport (YYZ)
- Washington-Dulles International Airport (IAD)
- Washington-Ronald Reagan National Airport (DCA)
- Zurich Airport (ZRH)
Versions are currently in English. Our goal is to offer multiple language versions of the top 100 airports for iOS and Android phones. Check back for these updates. Download your app today by clicking the App Store badge and start enjoying our gift of time with peace of mind.