Even with flight schedues and flight times in hand, millions of air travelers at the world's top destination airports miss their planes each year because they were unable to quickly get answers to their most time-critical questions:
- Which terminal does my airline leave from?
- Where is my gate?
- How much time will I need to reach them?
Avoid the stress, inconvience, and cost of being one of them with Connect On Time and Connect On Time Pro - the only mobile apps available anywhere that put the answers in the palm of your hand. Here's how in four quick steps.
Step 1 - Select your destination airport. You own the ones showing red arrows. All others are available for in-app purchasing.
Step 2 - Use the airport map to quickly locate your gates and the checkpoints you may have to pass through. Next, tap the Gate Selection button.
Step 3 - Enter your "From" and "To" selections on the picker wheel, then press the Calculate Connect Time bar.
Step 4 - Your estimated connect time instantly appears. Add wait times for checkpoints and lines if required. Now go catch your flight.
More travel tips and information. Airline terminal location, shuttle schedule, other transportation services, and quick tips listings are also at your fingertips. Simply tap the appropriate icon on the tool bar at the bottom of each screen for your selection to instantly appear. You'll never have to search another slow, clunky airport website or app for this information again.
Connect On Time is ideal for occasional air travelers requiring information for only one or two airports which are available through the in-app purchase feature for only $1.99 per airport.
Connect On Time Pro is for frequent air travelers who need to make connecting flights through the world's leading airports, and makes all airports available for one modest in-app package purchase price of $3.99.
Currenly the following 49 top destination airports are featured in both versions. Our airport maps are now free and may be used on any computer or mobile device with a pdf file reader.
- Abu Dhabi Airport (AUH)
- Amsterdam Airport (AMS)
- Antalya Airport (AYT)
- Atlanta Airport (ATL)
- Bangkok Airport (BKK)
- Beijing Airport (PEK)
- Boston Airport (BOS)
- Charlotte Airport (CLT)
- Chicago O'Hare International Airport (ORD)
- Dallas/Fort Worth Airport (DFW)
- Denver International Airport (DEN)
- Detroit Airport (DTW)
- Dubai Airport (DXB)
- Dublin Airport (DUB)
- Fort Lauderdale Airport (FLL)
- Frankfurt Airport (FRA)
- Hong Kong Airport (HKG)
- Honolulu Airport (HNL)
- Houston Airprot (IAH)
- Seoul Airport (ICN)
- Istanbul Airport (IST)
- Las Vegas Airport (LAS)
- London Gatwick Airport (LGW)
- London Heathrow Airport (LHR)
- London Stansted Airport (STN)
- Los Angeles Airport (LAX)
- Melbourne Airport (MEL)
- Miami International Airport (MIA)
- Minneapolis-Saint Paul Airport (MSP)
- Newark Airport (EWR)
- New Orleans Airport (MSY)
- JFK Airport (JFK)
- LaGuardia Airport (LGA)
- Orlando International Airport (MCO)
- Paris Charles de Gaulle Airport (CDG)
- Philadelphia Airport (PHL)
- Phoenix Sky Harbor International Airport (PHX)
- Salt Lake City Airport (SLC)
- San Francisco Airport (SFO)
- Seattle-Tacoma International Airport (SEA)
- Shanghai Airport (PVG)
- Singapore Airport (SIN)
- Sydney Airport (SYD)
- Tampa Airport (TPA)
- Narita Airport (NRT)
- Toronto Airport (YYZ)
- Dulles International Airport (IAD)
- Washington Reagan Airport (DCA)
- Zurich Airport (ZRH)
Versions are currently in English. Our goal is to offer multiple language versions of the top 100 airports for iOS and Android phones. Check back for these updates. Download your app today by clicking the App Store badge and start enjoying our gift of time with peace of mind.